Terms and Conditions
1. A $50 non refundable booking fee is payable on booking your session with the balance of your session payable on or before the portrait session date. Preview images will not be available until the session fee has been paid in full.
2. No part of any order, including prints and digital images, will be delivered until payment is made directly or through a third party.
3. Blush and Mint Photography reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes to generate business opportunities. Any client whom would prefer images are not released on social media, Website/Blog, and Printed Material need to request an exemption to this part of the agreement in writing before the photography session.
4. I/we have received, read and understand Blush and Mint Photography’s current upgrade and print price list. We understand that this price list is subject to change and we have a period of 14 days to checkout from our online gallery or arrange a checkout extension and payment option, otherwise, we may liable to pay for products at the new pricing for upgrades and printed material.
5. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in the manner stated in section 3 above.
6. Blush and Mint Photography retains all copyrights to all images created during the client’s session. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of Blush and Mint Photography. Digital images and prints purchased from photographers can only be used for personal use and not for commercial, political, or any for-profit uses. Sharing on personal social media pages, web pages, or blogs is allowed however the image may not be altered with the use of filters and a credit to Blush and Mint Photography is appreciated.
7. All booking fees and deposits are non-refundable. If an illness or situation prevents a photo session from taking place, client may reschedule their session. If the clients decide to completely cancel the shoot, the booking fee is forfeited and will not be refunded. Photographer reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond their control.
8. Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the photographer. Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for challenging behaviour, poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather-related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer. The details and times agreed upon are part of this agreement and I/we agree to make every effort to cooperate in order for the photographer to fulfil their contracted photographic duty. I/we acknowledge the Studio cannot accept responsibility for the 'extent' of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if I/we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
9. If there are any costs/fees associated with the location the client has chosen for their session, you, the client, will be responsible for those fees. The photographer will not guarantee or arrange payment on any location.
10. If the Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire, flood or other casualty or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall postpone the session to a mutually suitable date. If a mutual date is not able to be organised after reasonable efforts by both parties then any monies paid toward the session fee will be returned to the Client, less the booking fee and any other costs associated with the session.
The photographer shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event that the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order or session fee.
11. Photographer is not responsible for any damaged products after successful delivery of said products. There will be no refund on successfully delivered products or digital galleries.
12. To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow the photographer to fulfil their contracted duty; other photography by family/friends at this time is not permitted.
13. Images are edited up to the discretion of the photographer. Choice of colour and black and white is up to the artistic eye of the photographer and you should expect some black and white edits in your gallery for specific reasons. A request for a re-edit may attract an additional fee depending on its limits. Images are edited for tone, hue, luminance, saturation, white balance, brightness, composition and minor corrections (such as scratches, blemishes and unwanted items in the image such as a bag or bin). Major retouching is not included in the standard editing process and would require the assistance of a professional re-toucher and attract a fee.
14. REGARDING DIGITAL IMAGES: Digital images purchased will be delivered either via web-based digital download, email or custom USB drive. If the Client loses or damages his or her digital images, Blush and Mint Photography will not be liable for such loss or damage and will not be liable to replace lost or damaged files. It is highly recommended, by the Photographer, that clients immediately back-up any digital files on an external drive or via online cloud storage. Digital images purchased by the Client may not be altered in any way, shape or form, including but not limited to editing the overall style of image, colour/contrast/exposure changes, adding objects/persons/graphics and deleting objects/persons/graphics. Digital images purchased by the client may not be resold.
15. REGARDING VIEWING & PRINTING IMAGES: Please note that all images produced by Blush and Mint Photography have been done so with the use of colour calibrated monitors. Monitors used by the Photographer have been calibrated to meet printing standards, thus colour changes may occur when images are viewed on non-calibrated monitors. Also, note that images viewed in nonprofessional editing programs will appear less sharp than if the same images are viewed using a professional program. Printed images may be colour corrected and altered to fit the printing requirements of the professional lab that Blush and Mint Photography uses. This means there may be some variations in printed and digital image colouring. The Studio has no control over the environment in which the photographs are kept once delivered and how the environment may impact the images life expectancy.
16. Images can take up to six weeks to be processed and delivered.